Please enter your travel dates.
Studio, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
Studio, 2 Queen Beds
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
Hotel on Sherbrooke Street in downtown Montreal
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia© Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Bell Centre: 3 blocks
Overlooking Mount Royal Park, this elegant 28-story hotel is within walking distance of McGill University, Montréal's downtown business district, and Peel metro station. The Bell Centre is 3 blocks away.
Amenities at Hotel Le Cantlie Suites include a restaurant/bar, business center, flexible meeting facilities, and a large rooftop pool and sundeck with panoramic views of downtown and Mount Royal Park.
The 255 studios and suites, most with galley-style kitchenettes, have city or mountain views, individual climate control, telephones with remote-access voice mail, cable TV, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This hotel's rooftop sundeck offers views of downtown Montreal, a large freeform pool, and lounge chairs. Le Mezz Restaurant & Bar offers à la carte or buffet breakfast, lunch, and dinner menus.
The fitness room on the 27th floor is equipped with cardio machines and free weights, and is open from early morning to late evening.
A complimentary business center offers 3 computer stations with high-speed Internet access. Fax, photocopy, and print services are available for a fee. Hotel Le Cantlie Suites has 3,040 square feet (282.4 square meters) of flexible meeting space in 3 rooms equipped for video conferencing.
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Audiovisual equipment
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 255
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 28
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- City view
- Mountain view
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Le Mezz Restaurant & Bar - This hotel restaurant offers à la carte or buffet breakfast, lunch, and dinner as well as wine, beer, and cocktails.
Hotel Le Cantlie Suites has a large rooftop freeform pool and sundeck with lounge chairs offering views of nearby Mount Royal Park and downtown Montréal. The 27th-floor fitness room has treadmills, stationary bikes, free weights, and city views.
Mount Royal Park, less than 1 km (0.6 miles) from the hotel, offers year-round hiking trails as well as cross-country skiing and ice skating in winter.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 4.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 4.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 4.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 23 per day (in/out privileges)