Availability: Hôtel Le Dauphin Montréal - Longueuil
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Longueuil eco-friendly hotel with a fitness center
Situated in the suburbs, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Place Longueuil, La Ronde Six Flags, and Biosphere. Also nearby are Circuit Gilles Villeneuve and Parc Jean-Drapeau.
Hôtel Le Dauphin Montréal - Longueuil provides complimentary wireless Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, laundry facilities, and free self parking.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hôtel Le Dauphin Montréal - Longueuil Amenities
Hôtel Le Dauphin Montréal - Longueuil features a fitness center, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This eco-friendly hotel also offers laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Hôtel Le Dauphin Montréal - Longueuil is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 80
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- DVD player
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Microwave (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Espresso maker
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Rafting nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
Hôtel Le Dauphin Montréal - Longueuil Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 10 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.