Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
Superior Room, 2 Queen Beds
Junior Suite, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
All-suites property in downtown Montreal
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia© Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Located in Montreal's downtown cultural district, this hotel is just 200 meters from the University of Quebec-Montreal. The hotel is also less than 1 km from the Monument National.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is available daily. Hotel Les Suites Labelle also features laundry facilities, secure parking, and conference rooms.
In addition to kitchenettes and air conditioning, guestrooms feature refrigerators along with microwaves and coffee/tea makers.
This Montreal property provides an airport shuttle (surcharge). A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning. This property also offers a fitness facility, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Hotel Les Suites Labelle is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 9
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 97
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2005
- Smoke-free property
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Window opens
- Satellite TV service
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Direct-dial phone
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Kitchen linens (dishtowels, sponges, etc.)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- LCD TV
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: CAD 50
- Late check-out fee: CAD 50
- Deposit: CAD 100 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.