Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed
Penthouse, 1 Queen Bed, City View
Deluxe Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
- One King Bed
Superior Room, 2 Double Beds
Stylish minimalist hotel in Vieux Montréal
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia© Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Near the Old Port
This Beaux Arts hotel is surrounded by Old Montréal's architectural treasures, 2 blocks from the Old Port's attractions and 2 km (1 mi) from the Musée de Beaux-Arts.
Popular with local foodies and celebrities, Hambar restaurant serves market-fresh nouvelle cuisine in a contemporary setting. A second-floor atrium lounge at Hotel St Paul provides a quieter atmosphere.
Hotel St Paul rooms are furnished with unique modern pieces representing earth and sky and offer large picture windows, CD players, and complimentary high-speed Internet access.
This Montreal hotel's small 24-hour fitness room provides 5 fitness machines, free weights, towels, and complimentary bottled water. The 24-hour business center offers a computer with high-speed Internet access, scanner, printer, and fax machines. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel. Massages are also available, for a fee.
The Hotel St Paul has 4 meeting rooms, including a banquet space which can accommodate 120 people. Available business services include gourmet catering, laptop and cell phone rental, secretarial support, and audio-visual assistance (fees charged).
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Secure outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Health club
- Room service (limited hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Total number of rooms - 120
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure outdoor parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Pay movies
- CD player
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Cordless phone
- Plasma TV
Hambar - Hambar restaurant, opened in April 2012, offers a chic yet casual dining option. It is open for lunch, take-out, brunch, happy hour, and leisurely dinners. Its ambiance combines New York’s Soho vibe with a European flare, and the menu showcases market dishes, as well as an impressive wine list complete with rare vintage wines.
The Lounge - Located next to the atrium lounge on the second floor, and open for breakfast only. Serves a European continental breakfast buffet, as well as à la carte menu items.
Hotel St Paul's small workout room, open 24 hours per day, has five fitness machines and free weights. Complimentary bottled water and towels are also on hand.
Montréal's Old Port, 2 blocks from the hotel, is a hub of activity during the summer. Running, biking, and in-line skating paths wind along the Old Port's waterfront and canal. Large grassy park areas with picnic tables border the waterfront promenade. Activities include bicycling and in-line skating (rentals available), an IMAX movie theater, and a science center. In winter, an outdoor skating rink is opened (rentals available).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 36, Pet maximum weight in lb is 80
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 15 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 26.50 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 75 per pet, per stay
- Babysitting/childcare fee: CAD 15 per hour, per child
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 36 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Book a stay in any room category now - 30 April 2014, for travel 1 November - 30 April 2014, and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Up to 25% discount on the room rate reflected in the rate paid at time of booking
- Free room upgrade at check-in (subject to availability)
- Free late check-out (subject to availability)