We stayed here to be close to family and were very pleasantly surprised at how nice the hotel is! It is not new, but is newly renovated and felt clean and luxurious. The restaurant in the hotel was very good. Parking and wi-fi were free.
Cheryl from From Edmonton
Situated near the airport, in Pointe Claire, this hotel is close to Fairview Pointe Claire, Saint Genevieve Church, and Golf …More
Candlewood Suites met me and my brother's needs perfectly for a weekend trip up to Montreal. Here are the reasons I would recommend booking this hotel for anyone considering:
1. The friendliness/helpfulness of the staff
- The staff were very helpful throughout our stay. Everyone spoke perfect English to me and answered my questions about parking, how to get to the room, and where to go to convert cash. The woman who checked me in that first night even converted 40$ USD to CAD at the front desk, which was awesome as the exchange centers were closed by the time we got up there in the evening. Everyone I spoke with was approachable and did not seem bothered when I asked them questions.
2. The room
- I honestly wasn't sure what to expect about the size of the room given that we had booked a single queen bed, but it was large! The room had a full counter stove, sink, refrigerator, eating bowels, and utensils all in the room. The bed itself was nice and firm (while not being overly so) and comfortable for both my brother and I to get a good night’s sleep. Everything in the room was really clean, including the bathroom, and the sheets on the bed were freshly washed.
3. The location
- This hotel is located a 5 minute walk away from the Complexe Desjardins where restaurants, an IGA grocery store, a metro stop, and an RBC bank for converting money are located. Place Des Arts, Chinatown, and Old Montreal are also nearby within walking distance.
Matt from Pennsylvania, USA
This Montreal, Quebec hotel is 1 km (less than 1 mi) from the city's downtown core and is 1 km from the Biodome Botanical Gardens.More
I recommed this hotel to anyone for numerous reasons:
1) Minutes away from downtown Montreal and Old Montreal.
2) Minutes away from attractions such as restaurants and malls.
3) compared to other hotels around the area, modern and comfortable rooms.
4) Staff is wonderful, informative of area, and speaks both English and French well.
Will deff book another stay again :-)
Mario Fernando from Toronto
Located in the heart of Montreal, this family-friendly hotel is within walking distance of Monument National, Complexe …More