Book your room at InterContinental Montreal
Deluxe Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
King, Executive Room, CornerMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
King, CornerMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Intercontinental, Club Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star hotel in Montreal (Old Montreal) near Notre Dame Basilica
Located in the heart of Montreal, this hotel is within walking distance of Jean-Paul Riopelle Square and Notre Dame Basilica. Also nearby are Christ Church Cathedral and Bonsecours Market.
In addition to 2 restaurants, InterContinental Montreal features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, InterContinental Montreal provides a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. 22 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
InterContinental Montreal is a smoke-free property.
- Health club
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 357
- Number of floors - 26
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 22
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Osco - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
Bar Sarah B. - This bistro serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 31.73 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 8 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: CAD 22 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 32 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per pet, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 35 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 35 per night
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.