Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
Tres Grand Lit Club Intercontinentalking
- One King Bed
One King Bed, Corner
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Montreal (Old Montreal) near Notre Dame Basilica
This eco-friendly hotel is located in the heart of Montreal, walking distance from Jean-Paul Riopelle Square and Notre Dame Basilica. Also nearby are Christ Church Cathedral and Bonsecours Market.
In addition to 2 restaurants, InterContinental Montreal features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, InterContinental Montreal provides a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests.
InterContinental Montreal is a smoke-free property.
- Health club
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 357
- Number of floors - 26
- Audiovisual equipment
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 22
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- LCD TV
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom scale
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Osco - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
Bar Sarah B. - This bistro serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 23 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 8 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: CAD 22 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 32 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per pet, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 35 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 35 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.