Superior One Queen
- One Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Executive Suite With King-Size Bed
Superior Two Queen
- Two Queen Beds
Elegant Montreal boutique hotel with Old World charm
This hotel made the exclusive Expedia© Insiders' Select™ list, which includes only the very best hotels and resorts on Expedia, as rated by our hundreds of thousands of customers and our in-house experts.
Expedia Insiders' Select methodology:
Expedia Hotel Expert input
Expedia Insiders' Select score
This smoke-free boutique hotel, in the center of Old Montreal, is 2 blocks from Notre Dame Basilica and 3 blocks from Palais des Congrès.
LHotel Montreal features restored Second Empire architecture and French Renaissance decor, and wireless Internet access throughout the hotel.
Furnished in the style of Louis-Philippe, all 59 guestrooms have 14-foot ceilings and large windows with views of downtown Montréal.
The restored Second Empire architecture of LHotel Montreal provides an elegant backdrop for its lobby, library, and lounge. A large dining room serves a Continental buffet breakfast each morning (surcharge).
Wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel. Banquet and meeting facilities can accommodate small groups. Guests may work out at the onsite fitness facility. The hotel offers indoor valet parking (surcharge).
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Event catering
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 59
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 5
- Valet parking
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking garage
- Secure parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure parking (surcharge), Valet parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Handheld showerhead
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Trouser press
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
Le Verrière - Decorated in black and white, this restaurant serves a Continental buffet breakfast daily.
Although the hotel's restaurant is open only for breakfast, there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Casa de Mateo
Montréal's Bonsecours Basin outdoor skating rink is located eight blocks from the hotel and is open to guests 100 days a year. Hotel guests have access to the Sam Francis Gym onsite.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 17.25 for adults and CAD 8.6 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 25.29 per day
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 28.74 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 28.74 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.