Availability: LHotel Montreal
Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Premier Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Superior Room, 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
Elegant Montreal boutique hotel with Old World charm
This smoke-free boutique hotel, in the center of Old Montreal, is 2 blocks from Notre Dame Basilica and 3 blocks from Palais des Congrès.
LHotel Montreal features restored Second Empire architecture and French Renaissance decor, and wireless Internet access throughout the hotel.
Furnished in the style of Louis-Philippe, all 59 guestrooms have 14-foot ceilings and large windows with views of downtown Montréal.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
LHotel Montreal Amenities
The restored Second Empire architecture of LHotel Montreal provides an elegant backdrop for its lobby, library, and lounge. A large dining room serves a Continental buffet breakfast each morning (surcharge).
Wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel. Banquet and meeting facilities can accommodate small groups. Guests may work out at the onsite fitness facility. The hotel offers indoor valet parking (surcharge).
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 59
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Number of floors - 5
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking garage
- Secure parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Bathroom phone
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Handheld showerhead
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Trouser press
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
La Verrière - Decorated in black and white, this breakfast room serves a continental buffet breakfast daily.
There are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Montréal's Bonsecours Basin outdoor skating rink is located eight blocks from the hotel and is open to guests 100 days a year. Hotel guests have access to the Sam Francis Gym onsite.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
LHotel Montreal Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 17.25 for adults and CAD 8.6 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 25.29 per day
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 28.74 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 28.74 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.