Book your room at Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Renovated downtown high-rise by Ste Catherine Street
Bell Centre: 1 block
This 36-story recently renovated, centrally located hotel is 1 block from Ste Catherine Street shopping and the Bell Centre. Upscale restaurants and nightlife are also within easy walking distance.
Lap pool, spa tub
Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel's indoor lap pool, spa tub, and fitness center on the sixth floor adjoin a garden terrace shaded by maple trees. High-speed wireless Internet access is available in the lobby, along with Internet terminals equipped with webcam and printer.
The 825 recently renovated guestrooms have Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Beds, desks with integrated Jack Pack boards, in-room safes, and high-speed Internet access (surcharge); room service is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel
At your hotel
This 36-story downtown Montreal hotel is 1 block from Sainte Catherine Street shopping and the Bell Centre. Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel's sixth-floor health center features an atrium-style lap pool, sauna, spa tub, and fitness room.
The newly opened Link@Sheraton™ experienced with Microsoft®, located in the lobby, offers wireless (high-speed) Internet access and computer workstations equipped with webcams and printers.
- Indoor pool
- Spa tub
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Health club
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 825
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 36
- Babysitting or childcare
- Room service (limited hours)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 147530
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 13706
- Number of meeting rooms - 27
- Year Built 1982
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Individually decorated
- Flat-panel TV
Eat and drink
Bistro Le Boulevard - This "nouveau genre" restaurant serves bistro-style cuisine in a European-style setting. Open for breakfast and lunch.
Le Cafe Bar - Serves freshly brewed Starbucks coffee and a selection of light meals throughout the day.
Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel offers an indoor lap pool, sauna, spa tub, and fitness room on the sixth floor. The fitness center has stair machines, treadmills, exercycles, weight machines, a TV, and windows overlooking the garden terrace and the city. Lockers are available.
A YMCA is 1.5 blocks away for those who are members or hotel guests who want to use the facilities for a fee. Bicycles can be rented on Mt. Royal, 1.5 km (1 mi) away, or at the Old Port, 3 km (2 mi) south.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 14.75 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 14.75 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 25 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 32 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30 per night