Book your room at Le Jazz St-Denis
Please enter your travel dates.
Hostel in Montreal (Latin Quarter) near University of Quebec-Montreal
This hostel is located in Montreal (Latin Quarter), close to St. Denis Theatre, University of Quebec-Montreal, and Notre Dame Basilica. Also nearby are Percival Molson Memorial Stadium and Bonsecours Market.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Le Jazz St-Denis provides high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature fireplaces, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Le Jazz St-Denis
At your hotel
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Montreal hostel also offers tour/ticket assistance, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff.
Le Jazz St-Denis has designated areas for smoking.
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 109
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 3
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free breakfast
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
In your room
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Individually decorated
Eat and drink
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast.
The fine print for Le Jazz St-Denis
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service dogs are allowed
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Late check-out fee: CAD 15
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.