Book your room at Le Nouvel Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Executive Room, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
Loft, 1 King Bed - with Kitchenette
Montreal hotel 2 blocks from Bell Centre
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Between Montreal's Old City and the Parc du Mont-Royal, this downtown hotel is 1 block from Saint Catherine Street, 3 blocks from Crescent Street and its nightlife, and a short walk from Bell Centre.
On-site amenities at Le Nouvel Hotel include a day spa, restaurant, gift shop, hair salon, and seasonal outdoor pool.
Guestrooms with artistic touches provide large windows, sofa beds or armchairs, and cable TV with pay movies. Complimentary wireless (high-speed) Internet access is also available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Le Nouvel Hotel
- At your hotel
Located two blocks from Bell Centre (Montreal Canadians hockey) in downtown Montreal, Le Nouvel Hotel is also two blocks from a metro station that provides connections throughout the city.
This downtown Montreal hotel is smoke-free, and features 177 guestrooms and suites distributed between two buildings with eight and 12 stories, respectively. Among its many on-site offerings are a hair salon, day spa with sauna and steam rooms (surcharge), currency exchange and gift shop.
Le Nouvel Hotel is also home to L'Entracte, a restaurant offering Continental cuisine. Flexible meeting space up to 6,458 square feet includes banquet facilities and a 24-hour business center with wireless Internet access. Garage parking is available (surcharge).
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Spa tub
- Spa services on site
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 8
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Business services
- Currency exchange
- Total number of rooms - 177
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 6458
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Secure parking
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 600
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- In your room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- DVD player
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Eat and drink
A hot and cold breakfast buffet is served 7 AM - 11 AM daily in the restaurant (surcharge).
L'Entracte - This contemporary bistro-style restaurant offers Continental cuisine, along with cocktail service and an outside terrace (summer season). Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
An on-site fitness center is available for year-round workouts, while a sundeck is open during the warmer months. An independently operated day spa on the premises provides massages, facials, and nail treatments, along with a sauna and spa tub (surcharge for all services).
Le Nouvel Hotel is one mile from Montreal's popular Parc du Mont-Royal, which offers a wealth of trails for summer hiking and winter alpine skiing. Ice skating rinks, tennis courts, golf, bowling, bicycle rentals and paths, and boat tours are also available nearby.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Skiing - alpine nearby
The full-service Spa Tais offers therapeutic massages, hydromassages, aesthetic care, waxing and more. Reservations are required.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Facial treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 2
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible parking
The Fine Print for Le Nouvel Hotel
- When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 14 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 15 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per night
- We Should Mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.