Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Loft, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed
Deluxe Suite, 1 Bedroom
Executive Suite, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed, Balcony
All-suite boutique hotel in Old Montréal
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Near Old Port
This European-style hotel is in the heart of Montreal and behind the Notre-Dame Basilica. The Old Port and convention center are within 3 blocks, and Chinatown is within 1 km (a half-mile). Place d'Armes metro station is nearby.
Le Saint-Sulpice Hôtel Montréal features Sinclair restaurant with regional and creative cuisine, which can be enjoyed on the secluded garden terrace.
City or garden views
French-style windows open to courtyard or Old Montréal views. All 108 suites at Le Saint-Sulpice Hôtel Montréal offer complimentary wireless Internet access and kitchenettes with hot plates and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Le Saint-Sulpice Hôtel Montréal, an all-suite hotel, is located in Old Montréal, adjacent to the landmark Notre-Dame Basilica, and 2 blocks away from the Old Port. The large fireplace and ornate woodwork in the otherwise modern lobby reveal the architectural history of the hotel. In summer, Le Saint-Sulpice Hôtel Montréal opens the doors of its magnificent garden terrace.
Le Saint Sulpice offers exclusive rates at partnering high-end spa and gym facilities steps from the hotel, including privileged rates at Spa Scandinave and complimentary access to Gymnasia and Aldred Gym. A full spa menu is available as well as in-room massages. Wireless Internet access is available in all suites and public areas at no charge. A restaurant and bar/lounge are available on site. Other amenities include audio-visual equipment and meeting facilities for small groups, as well as computer rentals, event catering, wedding services, limo/town car service, concierge desk with multilingual staff, and foreign currency exchange. Le Saint-Sulpice Hôtel Montréal is a smoke-free property.
Le Saint-Sulpice Hôtel Montréal is located in the historic Old Montreal neighborhood, which is home to residential lofts, cutting-edge design offices, boutiques, markets, award-winning restaurants, spas, galleries, and the Old Port with all its attractions, festivals, and fireworks. The convention center, downtown, and the Place des Arts are easy to reach by public transportation.
- Television in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service
- Parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Computer rental
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Currency exchange
- Babysitting or childcare
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 108
- Number of floors - 6
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Computer station
- Parking garage
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Year Built 2002
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary bottled water
- Access via exterior corridors
- MP3 docking station
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
- City view
- Courtyard view
- Garden view
- Espresso maker
Sinclair - Fine-dining venue serving creative regional cuisine. In season, guests can relax in the courtyard garden.
2 blocks from the hotel, Montreal's Old Port offers year-round activities including harbor cruises, rock wall climbing, jet-boating, and ice skating (winter). Bicycle, quadricycle, and in-line skate rentals are available. The Old Port also features a science center and an IMAX theater, cafés, and picnic tables. Jogging, biking, and in-line skating paths pass within 1 block of the hotel. Guests also enjoy complimentary access to Gymnasia and Aldred Gym, 2 minutes by foot from the hotel.
The activities listed below are available in the area surrounding the hotel; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Playground nearby
- Couples treatment rooms
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 15 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 30 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 50 per stay
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.