Please enter your travel dates.
Suite (Two Double)
- Two Double Beds
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
- One King and One Sofa Bed
Suite (One King)
- One King Bed
Hotel in historic Old Montreal featuring spacious suites only
Nestled in Old Montreal
Perfectly located in Old Montreal, you will be able to explore this trendy area on foot. Restaurants, terraces, art galleries, museums, the Old Port, the Basilica Notre-Dame and much more are at your fingertip.
The inclusions you need
The full buffet breakfast and wireless high speed Internet is included for all of our guests, as well as the access to the indoor pool, the whirlpool, the gym and the business center.
Flat-panel televisions include premium cable channels. Spacious guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses & kitchenettes. Find onsite the Spa Avie and the famous Auberge St-Gabriel Restaurant.
The Marriott SpringHill Suites is perfectly located to enjoy the best of our bustling metropolis ! Nestled in the heart of Old Montreal, you will literally be able to explore this historic area on foot. Restaurants, art galleries, museums and tourist attractions are all at your fingertips! In the summer, the terraces get lively, crowds surge to the boutiques on St. Paul Street, and the Fireworks Festival illuminates the night sky! In winter, Montrealers bundle up to attend the renowned Igloo Fest at the Old Port or skate under the stars at the Bonsecours rink. For cozier pursuits, escape to a trendy local restaurant where you can sample the city’s gastronomic delights, or get pampered at one of the area’s relaxing spas!
Discover the best of what Old Montreal has to offer in every season!
The Marriott SpringHill Suites is easily accessible by Autoroute 720, the Champlain and Jacques-Cartier bridges, and is situated within close proximity to the Palais de Congrès, the Montreal Business Center (?) and the following points of interest:
- Palais des Congrès 0,4 km
- Siège social de la Banque de Montréal 0,3 km
- Marché Bonsecours 0,3 km
- Basilique Notre-Dame 0,25 km
- Place Jacques-Cartier 0,2 km
- Hôtel de ville de Montréal 0,2 km
- Vieux-Port de Montréal 0,1 km
- Centre des Sciences 0,1 km
- Centre Bell 1.8 km
- Quartier des Spectacles 0,9 km
- Quartier Chinois 0,6 km
- Le Village 1.4 km
- Aéroport de Montréal ( YUL ) 19,7km
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Secretarial services
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 6
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Express check-out
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Fitness facilities
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 124
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Flat-panel TV
- Ergonomic chair
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- iPod docking station
- Window opens
- Soundproofed rooms
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Sofa bed
- Partially open bathroom
- Pillowtop mattress
- Sofa bed size
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Dreaming of an after-work cocktail with co-workers, or a fine dining experience with a loved one? Discover the Auberge St-Gabriel, the first inn in North America, built in 1754. Renowned in Montreal for providing discriminating diners with exceptional cuisine, the Auberge proposes a menu infused with French flair in a historic yet funky atmosphere! A sophisticated ambiance, original cocktails, and delicious food await you! The Auberge is easily accessible through the hotel lobby.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness facility.
You wish to get a blow-out before tomorrow’s conference? You deserve a good massage after a long day’s work? Head to Spa Avie where the dedicated team will take care of your every need, from head to toe!
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 21 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 21 per day
- Babysitting/childcare fee: CAD 15 per hour, per child
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.