Book your room at Montreal Airport Marriott In-Terminal Hotel
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Concierge Room, Business Lounge AccessMax Occupancy: 4 adults
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Dorval with an indoor pool
Situated in Dorval, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Dorval Municipal Golf Club, Peter B Yeomans Cultural Centre, and Golf Dorval. Local attractions also include Bombardier Aerospace and CAE.
In addition to a restaurant, Montreal Airport Marriott In-Terminal Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Montreal Airport Marriott In-Terminal Hotel
- The Overview
In addition to an indoor pool, Montreal Airport Marriott In-Terminal Hotel provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and technology support staff. Event facilities measuring 14386 square feet (1337 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This eco-friendly hotel also offers spa services, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands.
Montreal Airport Marriott In-Terminal Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking nearby
- Secure parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1337
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 20
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 279
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Audiovisual equipment
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Banquet facilities
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Exhibit space
- Technology support staff
- Laundry facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 14386
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- The Room
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
- Free movie channels
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- The Eats
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Bijou Resto Bar - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Out and About
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Swimming on site
- Mind and Body
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Montreal Airport Marriott In-Terminal Hotel
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 23 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 15.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 15.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 24 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 24 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per night
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.