Please enter your travel dates.
Victorian hotel in Montreal (Old Montreal) near Notre Dame Basilica
Located in the city center of Montreal, this romantic hotel is near the airport and within walking distance of Notre-Dame-de-Bon-Secours Chapel, Montreal City Hall, and Palais de Justice. Also nearby are Notre Dame Basilica and Bonsecours Market.
In addition to a restaurant, Pierre du Calvet features complimentary wireless Internet access. Other amenities include free parking and small meeting rooms.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature fireplaces, complimentary wireless Internet access, and climate control.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 900 square feet (84 square meters) include small meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This Victorian hotel also offers a library, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Pierre du Calvet is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Number of floors - 3
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Exhibit space
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access - complimentary
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Secure parking
- Self parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free guest parking during stay
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 84
- Year Built 1725
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 900
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free parking
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Secure parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Direct-dial phone
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Iron/ironing board
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- Wake-up calls
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually decorated
- TV Internet access (complimentary)
- City view
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
Les Filles du Roy - This fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Some meals may not be served daily.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 9 PM must contact the property in advance of to receive check-in instructions. Contact information is provided on the confirmation email received after booking via this Web site.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, MasterCard
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Early departure fee charged
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: CAD 295
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.