Availability: Pierre du Calvet
Victorian hotel in Montreal (Old Montreal) near Notre Dame Basilica
Located in the city center of Montreal, this romantic hotel is near the airport and within walking distance of Notre-Dame-de-Bon-Secours Chapel, Montreal City Hall, and Palais de Justice. Also nearby are Notre Dame Basilica and Bonsecours Market.
In addition to a restaurant, Pierre du Calvet features complimentary wireless Internet access. Other amenities include free self parking and small meeting rooms.
Plasma televisions include premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, fireplaces, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Pierre du Calvet Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 900 square feet (84 square meters) include small meeting rooms. This Victorian hotel also offers a library, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Pierre du Calvet is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Number of floors - 3
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 84
- Year Built 1725
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 900
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Plasma TV
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
Les Filles du Roy - This fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Pierre du Calvet Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 9 PM.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: CAD 295
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.