Book your room at Quality Hotel Downtown Montreal
Please enter your travel dates.
Eco-friendly hotel in Montreal (Ville-Marie) near Percival Molson Memorial Stadium
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Montreal (Ville-Marie), close to McGill University, Percival Molson Memorial Stadium, and Christ Church Cathedral. Also nearby are Notre Dame Basilica and University of Quebec-Montreal.
In addition to a coffee shop/café, Quality Hotel Downtown Montreal provides complimentary wireless Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and small meeting rooms.
LCD televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Quality Hotel Downtown Montreal
- The Overview
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 400 square feet (37.16 square meters) include small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Currency exchange and tour assistance can be provided. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Currency exchange
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 140
- Number of floors - 7
- Coffee shop or café
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 400
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 37.16
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- The Room
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- LCD TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
- Pillowtop mattress
- Out and About
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
The Fine Print for Quality Hotel Downtown Montreal
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
- Pack your pet
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 14 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 18 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 40 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
- We Should Mention
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.