Availability: Quality Hotel Montreal East
Please enter your travel dates.
Comfort Care, Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed, Non Smoking
- 1 queen and 1 sofa bed
Comfort Care, Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed, Smoking
- 1 queen and 1 sofa bed
Comfort Care, Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
- 2 double
Business Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed, Non Smoking
- 1 queen and 1 sofa bed
Eco-friendly hotel with a bar/lounge, in Montreal (Anjou)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Montreal (Anjou), close to Saputo Stadium, Montreal Biodome, and Montreal Botanical Garden. Local attractions also include Olympic Stadium and Montreal Insectarium.
In addition to a bar/lounge, Quality Hotel Montreal East provides an Internet point, a computer station, and free self parking.
LCD televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities are closed on Christmas Day (25 December), Christmas Eve (24 December), New Year's Day (1 January), and New Year's Eve (31 December):
This information supersedes all other information in this property's description that relates to these amenities.
- Dining venue
Quality Hotel Montreal East Amenities
Business-related amenities consist of audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Event facilities measure 269 square feet (25 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 9
- Currency exchange
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Audiovisual equipment
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 157
- Event catering
- Half board rates available
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Free parking
- Free self parking
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Luggage storage
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 25
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Year Built 1990
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 269
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shower/tub combination
- Premium TV channels
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Grafittis Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
- Accessible parking
Quality Hotel Montreal East Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Carte Blanche, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 10 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per stay
- Breakage deposit: CAD 50.00 per stay
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 5.00 per day
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 5.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.