Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
- One Queen Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
- Two Queen Beds
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed, Non Smoking
- One King and One Sofa Bed
Dorval eco-friendly hotel with a roundtrip airport shuttle
Situated near the airport, in Dorval, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Dorval Municipal Golf Club, Peter B Yeomans Cultural Centre, and Bombardier Aerospace. Local attractions also include Golf Dorval and CAE.
Recreational amenities at Quality Inn & Suites P.E. Trudeau Airport include a spa tub and a sauna. Other amenities include a roundtrip airport shuttle and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Plasma televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.
In addition to a spa tub, Quality Inn & Suites P.E. Trudeau Airport features a sauna and a fitness facility. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This hotel offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. 2 meeting rooms are available. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests during limited hours. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Free guest parking during stay
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Total number of rooms - 108
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Business services
- Free parking
- Spa tub
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- Room Amenities
- Plasma TV
- Satellite TV service
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Wake-up calls
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Pay movies
- Voice mail
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Free Wi-Fi
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.