Book your room at Les Hauts de Montreuil
3-star hotel in Montreuil-sur-Mer with bar/lounge
Situated in Montreuil-sur-Mer, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of St. Saulve Cathedral and Montreuil-sur-Mer Citadel. Nampont St Martin Golf Club and Parc Bagatelle are also within 9 mi (15 km).
A bar/lounge, self parking, and a meeting room are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free.
All 27 rooms provide free WiFi, minibars, and satellite TV. Guests will also find coffee makers, phones, and desks. Private bathrooms are not ensuite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Les Hauts de Montreuil features a terrace. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Number of floors - 1
- One meeting room
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 27
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free WiFi
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Satellite TV service
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 11 AM.
Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
Check-in time ends at 6:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 20 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 16 per night.
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 12 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 16 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.