Availability: Fare Vaihere
BungalowMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
3.5-star guesthouse on the beach, near Moorea Tropical Garden
This Moorea guesthouse is by the ocean and set on a private beach within minutes of Moorea Tropical Garden and Pihaena Beach. Area attractions also include Tiahura Beach and Moorea Green Pearl Golf Course.
At Fare Vaihere, hit the private beach where you can enjoy snorkeling, then dine onsite at Onsite dining venue.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and coffee/tea makers; rooms also include private bathrooms and blackout drapes/curtains.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The property is closed between 1 February and 13 February.
Fare Vaihere Amenities
Walk outside to smell the salt air and watch the ocean waves from the guesthouse's beach. Have fun in the sun at Fare Vaihere with summer activities like snorkeling, scuba diving, and kayaking.
The guesthouse offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Complimentary self parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in December 2012.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 4
- Number of floors - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- On private beach
- Year Built 1989
- Free self parking
- Beach sun loungers
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Onsite dining venue - This beachfront restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required.
A private beach and complimentary bicycles are featured at the guesthouse.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Ecotours on site
- Kayaking on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Boat tours on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
Fare Vaihere Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1:30 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Debit cards only
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: XPF 50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: XPF 1450 for adults and XPF 725 for children (approximately)
- Additional Details
One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.