Availability: Fare Vaihere
Please enter your travel dates.
- One Queen and One Single Bed
Beachfront guesthouse for sun and fun
This Moorea guesthouse is by the ocean and set on a private beach within minutes of Moorea Tropical Garden and Pihaena Beach. Area attractions also include Belvedere Lookout and Tiahura Beach.
At Fare Vaihere, hit the private beach where you can enjoy snorkeling, then dine onsite at Onsite dining venue.
Guestrooms open to balconies with ocean or garden views and feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The property is closed between 1 February and 13 February.
Fare Vaihere Amenities
Walk outside to smell the salt air and watch the ocean waves from the guesthouse's beach. Have fun in the sun at Fare Vaihere with summer activities like snorkeling, scuba diving, and kayaking.
The guesthouse offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Complimentary parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in December 2012.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 4
- Number of floors - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Free parking
- On private beach
- Year Built 1989
- Beach sun loungers
- Secretarial services
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ocean view
- Garden view
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Onsite dining venue - This beachfront restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required.
A private beach and complimentary bicycles are featured at the guesthouse.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bird watching on site
- Dock on site
- Ecotours on site
- Kayaking on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Swimming on site
- Beach badminton on site
- Paddle boats (pedalos) nearby
- Boat tours on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
Fare Vaihere Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1:30 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Debit cards only
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: XPF 50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: XPF 1450 for adults and XPF 725 for children (approximately)
- Additional Details
One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.