Availability: Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort and Spa
White sand beach in tropical lagoon setting
On the lagoon edge
Set in lush tropical grounds on a white-sand beach along the scenic north coast of Moorea, this resort is three km from scenic Cook's Bay and Opunohu Bay, and has views across the lagoon.
Water sports and full-service spa
A white-sand beach, infinity swimming pool, and a variety of water sports provide plenty of activity, as do tennis courts and a fitness centre. Relaxation is found in the full-service health spa.
Garden or overwater bungalows
The 106 air-conditioned bungalows set amongst the resort's gardens or over the lagoon have outdoor decks, flat-screen TVs, iPod stations, and bathrooms with separate tubs and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort and Spa Amenities
Nestled between 2 bays on the edge of the lagoon, the Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort and Spa features 106 bungalows nestled among flower gardens or suspended above a transparent crystal lagoon. A white-sand beach is adjacent to an infinity pool. A full-service health spa offers locally-typical massages and treatments including body scrubs, facials and manicures. Sample Polynesian and international cuisine alternating between buffets, à la carte and theme menus from the elegant panoramic restaurants offering stunning views of the lagoon and featuring Polynesian shows, local orchestras and international entertainment.
Complimentary parking is offered in the open-air car park directly across the road from the resort.
The smoke-free Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort and Spa has a 150-square-metre banquet room overlooking the beach, used for meetings and receptions and holding up to 90 people for cocktails or 60 in theatre style. Projectors, flipcharts, microphones, and video/DVD players are available (surcharge). Limited business services, such as photocopying and faxing, are available through reception. The resort also has four computer terminals and a printer, located off the Eimeo Bar, with Internet access. Wireless Internet access covers the entire resort and costs XPF1,000 (AU$11–$15) for two hours, XPF1,500 (AU$21–$25) for six hours, and XPF2,000 (AU$26–$30) for 24 hours. Fee(s) subject to change without notice.
A roundtrip airport shuttle is available on request for a surcharge. Other hotel amenities include a conceirge desk, luggage storage, translation services, and express check-in.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 106
- Conference space size (meters) - 150
- Tennis on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Health club
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Beach bar
- Luggage storage
- On private beach
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1615
- Outdoor tennis court
- Free self parking
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach cabanas (complimentary)
- Pool cabanas (complimentary)
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $1,500.00 XPF /60 minutes surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $1,500.00 XPF /60 minutes surcharge )
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Ceiling fan
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- MP3 docking station
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Sofa bed size
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Arii Vahine - Polynesian and international cuisines in lagoon side panoramic location. Opens for breakfast and dinner a la carte and buffet. Themed menus/buffets and Polynesian dance shows twice a week (surcharge). Please note that opening hours and theme evenings may be subject to change throughout the year.
Rotui Bar & Grill - Serves lunch and dinner as well as afternoon snacks, exotic drinks, and platters of fresh vegetables and tropical fruits in a casual setting near the swimming pool and the beach.
Eimeo Bar - Cocktails and bar snacks in a cozy open-air atmosphere above the pool with a panoramic lagoon view.
Toata Bar & Creperie - Cocktails, fresh salads and French Crêpes for dinner with Moorea mountain and lagoon views. Built over a natural aquarium, the bar seemingly floats on water.
Christmas Eve and New Year's Eves buffet dinners are compulsory at the hotel on December 24th and 31st. Please contact the hotel directly for further info.
In addition to a full-service health spa, the Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort and Spa offers an infinity pool overlooking its white-sand beach. Both the pool and the hotel's private beach have complimentary cabanas and sun loungers. The nautical centre on the beach offers complimentary kayaks and local pirogues (small, flat-hulled boat), as well as snorkelling equipment. Waterskiing, scuba diving, jet skiing, and sunset cruises (surcharge) depart directly from the resort. An air-conditioned fitness centre has cardio machines and weight stations and adjacent outdoor tennis courts (complimentary). Both can be accessed 24 hours.
Moorea offers a wide range of water-based activities, including scuba diving, whale- and dolphin-watching, windsurfing, and waterskiing. Visitors can also mountain bike, trek, or horse ride in the hilly hinterland, and do sightseeing tours of the island. Activities and excursions can be arranged through the activities desk of the Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort and Spa.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Tennis on site
- Water skiing on site
Conceived as an oasis of relaxation, the spa of the hotel Hilton Moorea is truly a haven of peace and refinement with an exceptional lagoon view from its lobby. Exotic aromas and warm candlelight create an elegant atmosphere. After the treatment, the relaxation continues with a tea ceremony accompanied by a sweet spa delicacy in the rest area.
The beach-level Spa is an oasis of relaxation, embracing its tropical surroundings. Polynesian Spa attendants pamper you with baths infused with a choice of essential oils and filled with bright red hibiscus and white tiare flowers. Local products such as coconut monoi oil are used for the resorts luxurious spa treatments.
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort and Spa Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:Moorea is a seven-minute flight or 30-minute catamaran ride from Tahiti. Transfers from both the ferry dock and Moorea airport can be arranged by contacting the hotel using the details on your booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: XPF 17550
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: XPF 8775 (up to 14 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: XPF 25740
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: XPF 12870 (up to 14 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: XPF 150 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: XPF 5000 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: XPF 1500 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: XPF 1500 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: XPF 1200 per person (one way)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Guests must transfer via required shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.