Availability: Hotel Hibiscus
3-star hotel on the beach, near Tiahura Beach
Within easy reach of Tiahura Beach and Tiki Village Cultural Centre, this Moorea hotel is located on the waterfront and set on the beach. Area attractions also include Moorea Tropical Garden and Pihaena Beach.
At Hotel Hibiscus, relax by an outdoor pool or hit the beach where you can enjoy snorkeling.
Guestrooms have kitchenettes, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge); rooms also include coffee/tea makers and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Hibiscus Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This beach hotel also offers an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Airport transportation
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Snack bar/deli
- Free self parking
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $2,000.00 XPF /5 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $500.00 XPF / per hour )
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Shower only
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Individually decorated
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Le Sunset - This beachfront restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Safari nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Kayaking on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Boat tours on site
Hotel Hibiscus Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 12:30 PM
Check-in time ends at 10:30 AM
Special check-in instructions:The front desk will be closed daily from 6 PM - 7:30 AM.Special Instructions: If you arrive at the property after hours, you'll need to check in at an alternate location: Sunset Restaurant
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: XPF 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Resort fee: XPF 150 per person, per night
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: XPF 2000 (for 5 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: XPF 500 per hour (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: XPF 2500 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.