Availability: Hotel Kaveka
Bungalow, LanaiMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Bungalow, Garden ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Family Bungalow, Garden ViewMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 3 children)
Bungalow, Lagoon ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Family Bungalow, Lagoon ViewMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 3 children)
Bungalow, BeachsideMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Beachfront hotel for sun and fun
On the waterfront, nestled on a private beach, this Moorea hotel is near area attractions such as Pihaena Beach, Moorea Green Pearl Golf Course, and Moorea Tropical Garden. Area attractions also include Temae Beach and Belvedere Lookout.
At Hotel Kaveka, hit the private beach where you can enjoy snorkeling, then dine onsite at Restaurant Kaveka.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, safes, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Kaveka Amenities
Simply step outside to unwind on the hotel's beach. Lie back and work on your tan with relaxing beach amenities like umbrellas and sun loungers. Have fun in the sun at Hotel Kaveka with summer activities like snorkeling, scuba diving, and kayaking.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a beach bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Hotel Kaveka has designated areas for smoking.
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Beach bar
- Designated smoking areas
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- On private beach
- Picnic area
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 1
- Concierge services
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $700.00 XPF /45 minutes surcharge )
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Ceiling fan
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Restaurant Kaveka - This beachfront restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boat tours nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Kayaking on site
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Water skiing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Hotel Kaveka Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Special check-in instructions:The front desk will be closed daily from 9:30 PM - 6:30 AM.Flights to Moorea are scheduled from 6 AM through to 6.15 PM.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: XPF 150 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between XPF 15000 and XPF 40000 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): XPF 700 (for 45 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: XPF 700 (for 45 minutes, rates may vary)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Guests must transfer to the property via airplane and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.