Availability: Moorea Pearl Resort & Spa
Standard Room, Garden ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Premium Bungalow, Garden AreaMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Premium Bungalow, BeachsideMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Premium Bungalow, OverwaterMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Duplex, Garden ViewMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Bungalow, BeachsideMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Bungalow, OverwaterMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Luxury resort featuring coral nursery
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia+ rewards +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Situated on a white sand beach, this resort is two km from Cook's Bay, six km from Belvedere, and 17 km from Tahiti.
An outdoor infinity pool, unlimited recreational activities, and a full-service spa top the amenities list at Moorea Pearl.
Air-conditioned guestrooms feature balconies, cable/satellite TVs, complimentary weekday newspapers, and in-room safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Moorea Pearl Resort & Spa Amenities
Set against sheer cliffs upon a shallow lagoon, Moorea Pearl Resort & Spa offers a variety of outdoor amenities that benefit from the surrounding landscape, including a picnic area and garden, as well as on-site kayaking and scuba diving. The white sand beach, to which the hotel has direct access, features complimentary beach cabanas and swimming.
Multilingual staff offer porter/bellhop, concierge, luggage storage and secretarial services. Additional amenities, such as wireless Internet access (surcharge), laundry facilities, as well as business and babysitting or child care services (surcharge), are also available. The extensive services of the hotel spa include body wraps and massages.
On-site self parking, including handicapped parking, is complimentary. The hotel offers a roundtrip airport shuttle (surcharge) upon request, as well as designated smoking areas.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 94
- Number of floors - 2
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- On private beach
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference space size (feet) - 8611
- Conference space size (meters) - 800
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach cabanas (complimentary)
- Pool cabanas (complimentary)
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $500.00 XPF /60 minutes surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Mahanai - International cuisine. Eclectic menu. Bar.
Matiehani - Gourmet dining. Bar.
Auteraa Bar and Terasse - Full bar. Lunch and afternoon snacks.
A breakfast buffet is served in the restaurant from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
The Manea Spa combines traditional Tahitian architecture with modern facilities. Situated at the resort's centre, the spa features three treatment rooms, a hammam, and two shower rooms (regular and Vichy).
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body scrubs
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Moorea Pearl Resort & Spa Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: XPF 1200
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: XPF 21000
- A tax is imposed by the city: XPF 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: XPF 500 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.