Availability: Les Gens de Mer Lorient
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 infants)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Lorient hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Lorient, this hotel is close to City of Sailing Eric Tabarly, La Thalassa, and Stade du Moustoir. Also nearby are Musee de la Compagnie des Indes and Hospital of South Brittany.
In addition to a restaurant, Les Gens de Mer Lorient features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a rooftop terrace and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and safes; rooms also include desks and complimentary newspapers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Les Gens de Mer Lorient Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired high-speed Internet access. 2 meeting rooms are available. This Lorient hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Les Gens de Mer Lorient has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 26
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Designated smoking areas
- Rooftop terrace
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 36
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Les Gens de Mer - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open select days
Les Gens de Mer Lorient Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2:30 AM
Check-in time ends at 9:30 AM
Special check-in instructions:Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance for check-in instructions and an access code. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11:00 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.7 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8.90 per person (approximately)
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.