Please enter your travel dates.
Apartment with a seasonal outdoor pool, in Locmaria (Belle Ile en Mer)
Located near the beach, this apartment is in Locmaria (Belle Ile en Mer), and area attractions include Le Palais Citadel. Regional attractions also include Goulphar Lighthouse and Donnant Beach.
Pierre & Vacances Résidence Marie Galante - Belle-Île provides a bar/lounge, a rooftop terrace, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and a grocery/convenience store.
In addition to kitchenettes and sofa beds, guestrooms feature refrigerators along with microwaves and separate sitting areas.
Pierre & Vacances Résidence Marie Galante - Belle-Île features a seasonal outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and multilingual staff. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Locmaria apartment also offers a garden and a grocery/convenience store.
- Total number of rooms - 32
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Multilingual staff
- Grocery/convenience store
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Rooftop terrace
- Pool sun loungers
- Free outdoor parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 12
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Coffee/tea maker
- Extra towels/bedding
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Windsurfing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf - miniature on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Tennis on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests staying less than 1 week can check in after 2 PM and check out at noon.
Reception opening hours are:
Monday, Thursday, Friday - 9 AM to noon and 6 to 10 PM,
Tuesday, Sunday - 9 AM to noon,
Saturday - 9 AM to noon and 3 to 9 PM,
Wednesday - closed.
Guests planning to arrive outside these hours must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Caters to families
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for wireless Internet in limited public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 9.00 per pet, per night
- Deposit: EUR 200.00 per stay
- In-room safe fee: EUR 2.00 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per stay