Book your room at Résidence Maeva Ker Avel
Studio for 4Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Residence with an outdoor pool, in Quiberon (Quiberon Bay)
This residence is located in Quiberon (Quiberon Bay), close to the beach, Quiberon Beach, Thalassotherapy Centre, and Pointe du Conguel. Area attractions also include Fort Penthievre.
At Résidence Maeva Ker Avel, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. The residence also features wireless Internet access (surcharge) and laundry facilities.
Guestrooms have kitchenettes, refrigerators, and microwaves; rooms also include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Résidence Maeva Ker Avel features an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This Quiberon residence also offers multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 65
- Number of floors - 3
- Laundry facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5.00 EUR per day )
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Hair dryer (on request)
An outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Playground on site
The fine print for Résidence Maeva Ker Avel
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 4 years of age.
- Towels/sheets: EUR 7 per person, per stay
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 7 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 40 per week, varies per unit size
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 16.00 per week