Book your room at Azimut Moscow Olympic Hotel
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Superior Room, Executive LevelMax Occupancy: 2 adults
4.5-star luxury hotel with an indoor pool in Moscow (Prospekt Mira)
This luxury hotel is located in Moscow (Prospekt Mira), close to Olimpiyskiy Sports Complex, Bolshoi Theatre, and Central Armed Forces Museum. Also nearby are Moscow Durov Animal Theatre and Dostoevsky Museum.
At Azimut Moscow Olympic Hotel, recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a health club. The hotel also features an area shuttle and a bar/lounge.
In addition to premium satellite television, guestrooms include refrigerators. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Azimut Moscow Olympic Hotel
In addition to an indoor pool, Azimut Moscow Olympic Hotel provides a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a business center, a technology helpdesk, and secretarial services. Event facilities measuring 34552 square feet (3110 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This luxury hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Technology helpdesk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Coffee shop or café
- Secure parking
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business center
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Secretarial services
- Computer rental
- Total number of rooms - 487
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 12
- Translation services
- Hair salon
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Business services
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 34552
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 3110
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 16
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Parking limited (surcharge)
- In the room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
495 - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
7 Sisters Cafe - This café serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
La Stazione - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves dinner only.
Vienna Cafe - This café serves breakfast only.
Transsiberian restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Russian cuisine and serves dinner only.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Azimut Moscow Olympic Hotel
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this hotel.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: RUB 1250 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: RUB 1290 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): RUB 1290 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: RUB 400 per day
- We Should Mention
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.