Availability: Azimut Moscow Olympic Hotel
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Superior Room, Executive LevelMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4.5-star luxury hotel with an indoor pool in Moscow (Prospekt Mira)
This luxury hotel is located in Moscow (Prospekt Mira), close to Olimpiyskiy Sports Complex, Bolshoi Theatre, and Central Armed Forces Museum. Also nearby are Moscow Durov Animal Theatre and Dostoevsky Museum.
At Azimut Moscow Olympic Hotel, recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a health club. The hotel also features an area shuttle and a bar/lounge.
LCD televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access and bathrooms with shower/tub combinations and designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Azimut Moscow Olympic Hotel Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Azimut Moscow Olympic Hotel provides a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 34552 square feet (3110 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills.
Azimut Moscow Olympic Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Indoor pool
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Coffee shop or café
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 486
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 12
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (meters) - 3110
- Number of meeting rooms - 16
- Conference space size (feet) - 34552
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
495 - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
7 Sisters Cafe - This café serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Vienna Cafe - This café serves breakfast only.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Azimut Moscow Olympic Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: RUB 1250 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: RUB 1290 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): RUB 1290 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: RUB 400 per day
- Additional Details
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.