Book your room at Courtyard by Marriott Moscow City Center
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Business Studio, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
4-star hotel in Moscow (Boulevard Ring) near State Historical Museum
This hotel is located in Moscow (Boulevard Ring), close to St Andrew's Anglican Church, State Historical Museum, and Bolshoi Theatre. Also nearby are Moscow Kremlin and Red Square.
Courtyard by Marriott Moscow City Center provides a bar/lounge, complimentary wireless Internet access, 24-hour room service, and limo/town car service.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This 4-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Event facilities measure 8178 square feet (760 square meters). For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided.
Courtyard by Marriott Moscow City Center is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business center
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 218
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 7
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Luggage storage
- Shopping on site
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (feet) - 8178
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Conference space size (meters) - 760
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Year Built 2005
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 360 RUB per 60 minutes surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Lobby Cafe - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Terraneo - This restaurant serves breakfast only.
Flat Iron Bar Roadhouse - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Courtyard by Marriott Moscow City Center
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Breakfast fee: RUB 1300 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: RUB 360 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): RUB 940 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 3000 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: RUB 600 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 600 per night
We should mention
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.