Availability: Marriott Moscow Tverskaya
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Business Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Suite, 1 King Bed, CornerMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
4-star hotel with a restaurant in Moscow (Tverskoy)
This hotel is located in Moscow (Tverskoy), close to Tchaikovsky Concert Hall, Red Square, and Moscow Kremlin. Also nearby are St. Basil's Cathedral and Bolshoi Theatre.
In addition to a restaurant, Marriott Moscow Tverskaya features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Marriott Moscow Tverskaya Amenities
Marriott Moscow Tverskaya features a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 5048 square feet (454 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Marriott Moscow Tverskaya is a smoke-free property.
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 5048
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 454
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- Business center
- Total number of rooms - 162
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 8
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Gratzi - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
Marriott Moscow Tverskaya Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: RUB 1450 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: RUB 960 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): RUB 960 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: RUB 350 per hour (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.