Book your room at Radisson Royal Hotel, Moscow
Superior Room-DoubleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Ambassador SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Room-SingleMax Occupancy: 1 guest
The newly refurbished 5 star luxury hotel in the capital of Russia
In the heart of Moscow
The 5 star Radisson Royal Hotel is located in Moscow's city centre, on a bend of the Moskva River at the intersection of Kutuzovskiy Prospekt and Novy Arbat, two of the city's most prestigious thoroughfares.
Wellness Centre & Spa
The Royal Wellness Centre situated on the ground floor and basement of the hotel featuring a total area of 3500 m2. Among the special features are large 50 m swimming pool, perfectly equipped gym and Spa.
The newly refurbished 505 guest rooms and 38 serviced apartments offer unrivalled comfort and pay homage to the historic nature of the building while featuring top of the range amenities.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Royal Hotel, Moscow
At your hotel
Renowned as a historic landmark on the Moscow skyline, the newly refurbished 5 star Radisson Royal Hotel, Moscow promises guests a luxurious stay in a property steeped in history. Located in the heart of Moscow within walking distance of key attractions and state buildings, the hotel was commissioned by Stalin and built in the Soviet neo-classicism architectural style between 1949 and 1957. Guests can look forward to sumptuously elegant guest rooms, extensive gourmet dining options and state-of-the-art Spa and fitness facilities, all topped off by first-class service. Excellent conference facilities and a business centre are available for those wishing to mix business and pleasure. Soaring 206 meters high, the hotel was the largest European hotel of its day and today boasts an extensive original art collection, not to mention several impressive murals and ceiling frescoes.
- The hotel occupies a monumental 34-storey building that forms part of the legendary 'Seven Sisters' skyscraper project masterminded by Stalin.
- Features 505 luxurious guest rooms and 38 serviced apartments - non-smoking and wheelchair-accessible rooms are available.
- Free high-speed Internet access is provided to all registered hotel guests.
- The mouth watering Radisson Super Buffet Breakfast is served daily in the welcoming "Veranda" restaurant.
- Guests will be spoilt for choice with four haute cuisine restaurants to choose from serving sophisticated Iranian, Fusion, Italian and Japanese specialties.
- The hotel's elegant bar on the 31st floor offers breathtaking views of Moscow, while the Lobby Bar is perfect for taking some well-deserved time out.
- For head-to-toe pampering, the hotel's 3500 m2 Spa and Wellness Centre includes a 50 m swimming pool, Jacuzzis, a Turkish bath, a Finnish sauna, extensive fitness facilities and a dedicated kid's club
- The hotel's luxury boutique gallery is home to world-class fashion and jewelry brands
- The large library features modern bestsellers and classical literature as well as countless foreign language directories.
- Top-class meeting facilities include 6 meeting rooms, conference hall and a 450 m2 ballroom and a fully equipped business centre.
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 497
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wedding services
- Number of floors - 34
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Conference space size (feet) - 23035
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Smoke-free property
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Full-service spa
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 1957
- Conference space size (meters) - 2140
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Parking (limited spaces)
In your room
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
- Frette Italian sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Espresso maker
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Motor boating on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Radisson Royal Hotel, Moscow
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 5500 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 1500 per night
We should mention
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
Awards & Affiliations
- Radisson Royal Hotel, Moscow is listed in the 2011 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.