Availability: Campanile Metz Est - Technopole
Double Next GenerationMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Next Generation, Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Metz hotel with a restaurant
Situated on a lake, this hotel is close to Porte des Allemands, Centre Pompidou-Metz, and Musee de la Cour d'Or. Local attractions also include Place d'Armes and Metz Cathedral.
In addition to a restaurant, Campanile Metz Est - Technopole features complimentary wireless Internet access. Other amenities include free self parking and a garden.
LCD televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Campanile Metz Est - Technopole Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Metz hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in February 2013.
Campanile Metz Est - Technopole is a smoke-free property.
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Number of floors - 2
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free self parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- LCD TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Premium bedding
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Digital TV service
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9 AM.
Le Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Campanile Metz Est - Technopole Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at noon
Special check-in instructions:Reception is available until 11 PM. Guests who require after-hours check-in must make arrangement in advance using the telephone number provided on the confirmation notice.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.95 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.90 for adults and EUR 4.75 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5.00 per pet, per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.