Book your room at Grand Hôtel de la Muse et du Rozier
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star romantic hotel in Mostuejouls with a restaurant
Situated on a river, this romantic hotel is close to Gorges du Tarn. Regional attractions also include Millau Viaduct and Aven Armand.
In addition to a restaurant, Grand Hôtel de la Muse et du Rozier features a seasonal outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, safes, and complimentary newspapers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
Grand Hôtel de la Muse et du Rozier
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This romantic hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance.
Grand Hôtel de la Muse et du Rozier is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 38
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pool sun loungers
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing on site
- Rock climbing nearby
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
The fine print for Grand Hôtel de la Muse et du Rozier
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM.
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.