Book your room at Grand Hôtel de la Muse et du Rozier
4-star romantic hotel in Mostuejouls with a restaurant
Situated on a river, this romantic hotel is close to Gorges du Tarn. Regional attractions also include Millau Viaduct and Aven Armand.
In addition to a restaurant, Grand Hôtel de la Muse et du Rozier features a seasonal outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, safes, and complimentary newspapers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The property is closed between 12 November and 1 April.
Grand Hôtel de la Muse et du Rozier
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and a meeting/conference room.
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This romantic hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Grand Hôtel de la Muse et du Rozier is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 38
- Number of floors - 4
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Half board rates available
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms -
- Pool sun loungers
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Garage parking (surcharge)
- In the room
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Breakfast is available from room service (during limited hours).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Bungee jumping nearby
- Fishing on site
- Swimming on site
- Rock climbing nearby
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
The Fine Print for Grand Hôtel de la Muse et du Rozier
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests arriving after 10 PM will receive check-in assistance from night staff. Advance notice is required. Contact information can be found in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.