Please enter your travel dates.
Cherry Hill hotel, 9 miles from downtown Philadelphia
This suburban Cherry Hill hotel is just 6 miles from Rutgers University and 9 miles from downtown Philadelphia.
This Philadelphia-area Clarion hotel features a fitness center, a 24-hour business center, tennis courts, and a British-style pub.
Guestrooms at this Clarion offer complimentary wireless Internet access and newspapers, coffeemakers, microwaves, and refrigerators.
The Philadelphia-area Clarion Hotel and Conference Center is within six miles of Cooper River Park, Camden Riversharks, and Rutgers University/Camden. Downtown Philadelphia is nine miles away.
A seasonal outdoor pool, a fitness center, and tennis courts are on site. The hotel offers a 24-hour business center and 20,000 square feet of conference space.
A restaurant serves British pub food and American cuisine. The hotel provides a complimentary manager's reception Sunday–Thursday, 4 PM–7 PM (hours subject to change), that includes beer and wine.
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free parking
- Exhibit space
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 196
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 4
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 20000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1858
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Extra towels/bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Sewing kit
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
Elephant and Castle Pub and Restaurant - In addition to imported beers and single malt scotches, this restaurant serves British pub foods and American cuisine. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 50 per stay