Availability: Comfort Inn & Suites and Conference Center
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Hot TubMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard 2 KingsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children)
Mount Pleasant eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Central Michigan University. Area attractions also include Soaring Eagle Casino and Resort.
In addition to a restaurant, Comfort Inn & Suites and Conference Center features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to premium cable television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Comfort Inn & Suites and Conference Center Amenities
Comfort Inn & Suites and Conference Center features an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers an arcade/game room, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour business center
- Complimentary reception
- 24-hour front desk
- Indoor pool
- Free breakfast
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 2
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 138
- Conference space
- Free self parking
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Private bathroom
- Free Wi-Fi
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Bennigans Irish Grill - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- In-room accessibility
Comfort Inn & Suites and Conference Center Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 20 per room, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Lodging Michigan thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.