Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- One Double Bed
- FREE Parking
Parking is included in your stay.
- Four Single Beds
Deluxe Double Room with Ensuite
- One Double Bed
- Three Single Beds
4-star eco-friendly lodge in Nelspruit with an outdoor pool
Situated in a regional park, this eco-friendly lodge is in the same region as Lowveld Botanical Garden.
In addition to a restaurant, Eco Eden Bush Lodge features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a rooftop terrace.
Guestrooms open to balconies with mountain, garden or pool views and feature flat-screen televisions with premium satellite channels and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The lodge offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and a meeting/conference room. This eco-friendly lodge also offers an outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Eco Eden Bush Lodge has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Number of floors - 2
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Room service
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Rooftop terrace
- One meeting/conference room
- Designated smoking areas
- Airport transportation
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Free parking
- Year Built 2009
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Ceiling fan
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Rainfall showerhead
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Bathrobes (on request)
- Welcome amenities
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Signature bedding
- Mountain view
- Garden view
- Pool view
Eco Eden Bush Lodge has a restaurant on site.
Room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Mountain biking nearby
- Playground nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Caters to groups
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: ZAR 50 (for 15 minutes, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 330 per person (one way)
- Late check-in fee: ZAR 180 for check-in between 9 PM and 10 PM
- Late check-out fee: ZAR 180
- Rollaway bed fee: ZAR 350 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through ECO - Encouraging Conservation in Oklahoma thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.