Book your room at Hippo Pools Resort
Please enter your travel dates.
House, 3 Bedrooms (Marula) - Room Only
- 1 single
House, 3 Bedrooms (Boabab)
- One Twin Bed
Luxury Double Room
- 1 sofa bed
Family Room (Budget)
- 1 double and 2 single
Hoedspruit hotel with an outdoor pool
This hotel is situated on a river.
In addition to a restaurant, Hippo Pools Resort features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature microwaves, air conditioning, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 10 June 2013 until further notice. The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Select guestrooms
Hippo Pools Resort
- At your hotel
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 1980 square feet (184 square meters) include a meeting/conference room, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Hoedspruit hotel also offers an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Wedding services and tour assistance can be provided. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Hippo Pools Resort is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 14
- Banquet facilities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Designated smoking areas
- Internet point
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- One meeting/conference room
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Picnic area
- Pool table
- Room service (limited hours)
- Snack bar/deli
- Pool sun loungers
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 184
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1980
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Stay connected
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- In your room
- Balcony or patio
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Eat and drink
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This poolside restaurant specializes in African cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered. Reservations are required.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, and dinner, available from room service (during limited hours).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bird watching on site
- Golf - miniature on site
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
- Playground on site
- Swimming on site
- Table tennis on site
- Game viewing nearby
- Game drive nearby
- Safari nearby
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
- Boat cruises nearby
The Fine Print for Hippo Pools Resort
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests checking-in after 9 PM are required to contact the property to organize check-in, as late check-in may incur a surcharge. Contact details are provided in the confirmation email received after booking.
- When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service dogs are allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakage deposit: ZAR 200 per stay
- We Should Mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.