Book your room at Mercure Nelspruit Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Junior Suite, 2 Single Beds
- 2 single
Superior Suite, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
- 1 double
Nelspruit hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Lowveld Botanical Garden.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Nelspruit Hotel features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, separate living rooms, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Nelspruit Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. This business-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Currency exchange and tour assistance can be provided. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 104
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Tour assistance
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Pool sun loungers
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Security guard
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking
- In the room
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate living room
- Climate control
- LCD TV
- Eat and drink
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Mercure Nelspruit Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Mercure Nelspruit Hotel
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- 1 percent tourism fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: ZAR 125 for adults and ZAR 62.50 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 400
- Rollaway bed fee: ZAR 100 per night
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.