Availability: Mercure Nelspruit Hotel
Junior Suite, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Suite, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 2 children)
Nelspruit hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Nelspruit Market, Lowveld Botanical Garden, and Nelspruit Golf Club. Regional attractions also include Casterbridge Country Shopping.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Nelspruit Hotel features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, separate living rooms, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Nelspruit Hotel Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Total number of rooms - 104
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Pool sun loungers
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Separate living room
- Climate control
- LCD TV
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Mercure Nelspruit Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Mercure Nelspruit Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- 1 percent tourism fee will be charged
- Breakfast fee: ZAR 125 for adults and ZAR 62.50 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 400
- Rollaway bed fee: ZAR 100 per night
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.