Book your room at Orchards Farm Cottages
Cottage (2)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Cottage (4)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Cottage (7)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Cottage (1)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Cottage (3)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Cottage (5 )Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Cottage (6)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Colonial apartment in Komatipoort with an outdoor pool
Situated on a river, this apartment is close to Kambaku Komatipoort Golf Course. Regional attractions also include Kruger National Park Crocodile Bridge Gate and Lionspruit Game Reserve.
In addition to a restaurant, Orchards Farm Cottages features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
In addition to cable television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, kitchens, and sofa beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Orchards Farm Cottages
At your hotel
The apartment offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). This Colonial apartment also offers an outdoor pool, a library, and a terrace. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 7
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Pool sun loungers
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2004
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 7
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $50.00 ZAR /15 minutes surcharge ) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Long-term parking (surcharge), Free self parking
In your room
- Premium bedding
- Balcony or patio
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Sofa bed
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
- Sofa bed size
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 8:30 AM.
Orchards Farm Cottages has a restaurant on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Fishing on site
- Game viewing nearby
- Game drive nearby
- Safari nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
The fine print for Orchards Farm Cottages
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Debit cards not accepted
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: between ZAR 45 and ZAR 105 for adults, ZAR 25 and ZAR 75 for children (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: ZAR 50 (for 15 minutes, rates may vary)
- Early check-in fee: ZAR 200
- Late check-out fee: ZAR 500
- Crib (infant bed) fee: ZAR 100 per stay
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.