Book your room at Sefapane Lodge and Safaris
Standard Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Deluxe Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults, 4 children
4-star lodge in Phalaborwa with 2 outdoor swimming pools
Situated near the airport, in Phalaborwa, this lodge is close to Kruger National Park Phalaborwa Gate.
In addition to 2 outdoor swimming pools, Sefapane Lodge and Safaris features a restaurant, a poolside bar, and a swim-up bar.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sefapane Lodge and Safaris
- The Overview
Sefapane Lodge and Safaris features 2 outdoor swimming pools. The lodge offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the lodge's bars, which include a swim-up bar, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
This 4-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment, a meeting/conference room, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This Phalaborwa lodge also offers spa services, a children's club, and barbecue grills. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 5 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). Complimentary parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Number of floors - 1
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Banquet facilities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Grocery store
- Airport transportation
- Creche (nursery)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Children's club
- One meeting/conference room
- Shopping on site
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Secure parking
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free guest parking during stay
- Year Built 1995
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Security guard
- Spa services on site
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swim-up bar
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Secure parking
- The Room
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room massage available
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- The Eats
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Elephant restaurant - Overlooking the pool and garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered.
- Out and About
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Bird watching on site
- Fishing on site
- Playground on site
- Swimming on site
- Mind and Body
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Manicures and pedicures
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body wraps
- Outdoor treatment areas
The Fine Print for Sefapane Lodge and Safaris
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of South Africa will be charged the national value-added tax
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: ZAR 90 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ZAR 20 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 75 per person (one way)
- Late check-out fee: ZAR 100
- We Should Mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.