Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
- Two Queen Beds
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
4.5-star luxury hotel in Muenster with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this luxury hotel is close to Muhlenhof Open-Air Museum, Muenster Botanical Garden, and Muenster Castle. Also nearby are University of Muenster and LWL Museum of Natural History.
In addition to a restaurant, Mövenpick Hotel Münster features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature sofa beds, air conditioning, and safes.
Mövenpick Hotel Münster features a sauna and a fitness facility. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This luxury hotel also offers multilingual staff, dry cleaning/laundry services, and room service (during limited hours).
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 11
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Audiovisual equipment
- Free outdoor parking
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Total number of rooms - 224
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 6
- Coffee shop or café
- Exhibit space
- Fitness facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Secretarial services
- Year Built 1982
Free outdoor parking, Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Sofa bed
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- Satellite TV service
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Pillow menu
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Chesa Roessli - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Closed Sunday.
Lounge Bar - This bar serves drinks only. Happy hour is offered.
Hotel Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light snacks, available from room service (during limited hours).
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Playground on site
- Running track/path on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18 for adults and EUR 9 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 12 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: EUR 12 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 13 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Rating provided by the German Hotel and Restaurant Association (DEHOGA)
DEHOGA assigns the official star rating for accommodations in Germany. This Hotel property is rated 4 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.