Book your room at ITC Grand Central, Mumbai
The TowersMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
ITC OneMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
5-star luxury hotel with 3 restaurants in Mumbai (Parel)
This luxury hotel is located in Mumbai (Parel), close to KEM Hospital, Siddhi Vinayak Temple, and Nehru Planetarium. Also nearby are High Street Phoenix Mall and Sewri Fort.
In addition to 3 restaurants, ITC Grand Central, Mumbai features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and bars/lounges.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to a full-service spa, ITC Grand Central, Mumbai features an indoor pool and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 3 bars/lounges. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service. 6 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, spa services, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 242
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 30
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Hair salon
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Free self parking
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 662 INR per 24 hours surcharge ) , Wired internet access ( 662 INR per 24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 662 INR per 24 hours surcharge ) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Kebabs and Kurries - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Shanghai Club - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Hornbys Pavilion - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Open 24 hours.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
Kaya Kalp - The Spa has 6 treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic, and reflexology.
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for ITC Grand Central, Mumbai
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Breakfast fee: INR 982 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: INR 662 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): INR 662 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: INR 662 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 1588 per vehicle (one way)
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.