Please enter your travel dates.
Executive Room (Club)
Modern Mumbai luxury hotel with pool, across from Oberoi Mall
This hotel made the exclusive Expedia© Insiders' Select™ list, which includes only the very best hotels and resorts on Expedia, as rated by our hundreds of thousands of customers and our in-house experts.
Expedia Insiders' Select methodology:
Expedia Hotel Expert input
Expedia Insiders' Select score
Conventions and Bollywood
Located in the city's business district, the Westin Mumbai Garden City is by the Oberoi Mall, Film City-Bollywood, and Bombay Convention Center. The International Airport is nearby.
Restaurants, spa, and gym
The outdoor lap pool provides an idyllic setting for a refreshing swim. A state-of-the-art gym features floor-to-ceiling windows with scenic views. Other highlights include a day spa, a business center, and 5 dining-and-refreshment choices.
Heavenly Beds and Baths
Heavenly Beds® with 7 crisp layers of bedding, plush pillows, and pillow-top mattresses provide blissful sleep. Spacious Heavenly Baths® with marble floors offer refreshing and restorative spa amenities.
This contemporary high-rise offers a prestigious setting in a business district, across from the upscale Oberoi Mall. The convention center, Bollywood studios, the International Airport, and the wide open spaces of Sanjay Gandhi National Park are within easy reach.
Guests receive a Sensory Welcome experience in the hotel lobby, where signature scents and botanicals uplift spirits. An outdoor lap pool, surrounded by greenery, is one of the hotel's many star attractions. The pool area also includes a large outdoor spa tub, a poolside bar, and a children's pool with a slide. Westin Kids Club® provides young guests with complimentary welcome gifts and fun activities. A top-notch 24-hour gym with personal TVs, a steam room, and scenic views is adjacent to the pool area.
The Westin Mumbai Garden City offers a tempting array of restaurants. Both the Kangan Indian restaurant and the modern Seasonal Tastes dining room feature spectacular city views. Prego, an Italian trattoria, includes an exhibition kitchen and alfresco seating.
Heavenly Spa by Westin™ performs sublime massages and body treatments.
This Mumbai hotel also includes a business center, 24-hour concierge services, computer station, gift shop, and complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access in public areas (surcharge in guestrooms). All public areas are non-smoking. Smoking is permitted only in the designated outdoor area and in smoking rooms on designated floors.
- Medical assistance available
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 269
- Number of floors - 17
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Business services
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service health spa
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Children's club
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free guest parking during stay
- Year Built 2009
- Number of restaurants - 5
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 320
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 30
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Technology helpdesk
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
- Hair salon
- Luggage storage
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free guest parking during stay, Valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- CD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Access via exterior corridors
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Welcome amenities
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Ergonomic chair
- Cordless phone
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- MP3 docking station
- Wake-up calls
- Bathroom scale
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Down comforter
- Down blanket
- Free movie channels
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- Signature bedding
- LCD TV
- City view
- Garden view
- Pool view
Seasonal Tastes - Located on the 18th floor with splendid city views, Seasonal Tastes offers all-day dining. The international cuisine is prepared in an exhibition kitchen. Highlights include breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffets; afternoon tea; and a lavish Sunday brunch with a variety of cooking stations.
Kangan - Open evenings till late night, Kangan serves Indian cuisine. Large windows frame panoramic city views. Menu highlights include kebabs and freshly baked Indian breads, along with a wide selection of single-malt scotches. Reservations are required.
Prego - This upscale trattoria features fresh pastas, hand-tossed pizzas, and homemade breads. Guests can watch meals being prepared in the exhibition kitchen. Alfresco dining is available, weather permitting.
Eighteen Lounge and Bar - Cocktails, snacks, coffees, and teas are served in a sophisticated atrium setting.
Splash - Located by the pool, this resort-style café offers drinks and light fare, including healthy snacks. Guests can dine indoors or outside. Open late morning till late evening.
24-hour room service is available.
The Westin Mumbai Garden City features an outdoor lap pool, a 400-square-foot spa tub, and a children's pool with a waterslide. Open 24 hours a day, the state-of-the-art WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio offers Technogym cardio equipment with personal TVs, along with weight machines, free weights, and exercise balls. Personal training is available by appointment. The locker rooms include steam rooms and showers.
Sanjay Gandhi National Park, about 10 km away, is home to a vast array of wildlife. Nature trails wind through the forests; visitors can also take lion and tiger safaris by bus.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Running track/path on site
- Swimming on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The Heavenly Spa by Westin™ is located on the 4th floor of the hotel. 9 treatment rooms provide a soothing haven for renewing therapies, such as massage and facial treatments. Wellness consultations are also available to help guests customize a program to suit their needs.
Other services include body scrub treatments, skin exfoliation, immersion wraps, and moisturizing skin protection. Guests can schedule a session with one of the hotel's expert yoga therapists and take advantage of customized holistic treatment packages that will leave them feeling relaxed and renewed.
The Heavenly Spa encourages guests to embrace full-body nourishment with energizing drinks, herbal teas, and a nutritious SuperFoodsRx™ menu. Those seeking a more private environment can take advantage of in-room spa services. Gift certificates and a selection of signature Heavenly Spa by Westin™ products are also available for sale.
Advance reservations for spa services are recommended, and guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Number of treatment rooms 9
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Manicures and pedicures
- Ayurvedic treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
All guests are required to provide photo ID at the time of check-in.
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 6062.5
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 1818.75 (from 4 to 12 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: INR 1046 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: INR 675 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): INR 675 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: INR 675 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: INR 675 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: INR 675 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 2000 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.