Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe - Best Available Rate
- One King Bed
Premier Room - Best Available Rate
- One King Bed
Trident Club Room - Best Available Rate
- One King Bed
5-star luxury hotel with 3 restaurants in Mumbai (Khar - Bandra)
This luxury hotel is located in Mumbai (Khar - Bandra), near the airport, U. S. Consulate, MMRDA Grounds, and University of Mumbai. Local attractions also include Bandra Kurla Complex and Phoenix Market City Mall.
In addition to 3 restaurants, Trident Bandra Kurla Mumbai features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a poolside bar.
LCD televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with Tempur-Pedic mattresses, MP3 docking stations, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a full-service spa, Trident Bandra Kurla Mumbai features an outdoor pool and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, secretarial services, and technology support staff. Event facilities measuring 3750 square feet (348 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This luxury hotel also offers spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and gift shops/newsstands. Complimentary parking is available on site. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Trident Bandra Kurla Mumbai has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 436
- Number of floors - 11
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Valet parking
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Snack bar/deli
- Free guest parking during stay
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 348
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 15
- Year Built 2009
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3750
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Translation services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- CD player
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Bathroom scale
- Bathroom phone
- Welcome amenities
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Ergonomic chair
- Double sink
- Cordless phone
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- MP3 docking station
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Remote lighting/drapery/curtain control
- Down comforter
- Down blanket
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
- City view
- Pool view
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
022 - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open 24 hours.
Botticino - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Maya - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Playground nearby
- Ecotours nearby
Trident Spa has 8 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include Thai massages, facials, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including Ayurvedic.
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Number of treatment rooms 8
- Couples treatment rooms
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
All guests are required to provide a valid Photo ID at the check-in.
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to families
Caters to groups
Early departure fee charged
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: INR 925 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: INR 990 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): INR 990 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in limited public areas: INR 990 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: INR 990 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: INR 990 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- Trident Bandra Kurla Mumbai is listed in the 2010 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.