Book your room at Hotel Prinzregent An Der Messe
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Double Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Junior Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Studio Double useMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Single Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Double Room Single UseMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Junior Suite Single UseMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Studio Single useMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Suite Single useMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Suite Double useMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Family Room, 1 Double Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
4.5-star luxury hotel with a restaurant in Munich (Riem)
This luxury hotel is located in Munich (Riem), close to Golf Club Munchen Riem, New Fair Munich, and International Congress Center Munich. Local attractions also include Riem Arcaden Shopping Center and Siemens Headquarters.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Prinzregent An Der Messe features a health club. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), climate control, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a health club, Hotel Prinzregent An Der Messe features a sauna and a steam room. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Event facilities measure 1496 square feet (139 square meters). This luxury hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Year Built 2002
- Steam room
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 91
- Laundry facilities
- Conference space size (feet) - 1496
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (meters) - 139
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pay movies
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- In-room massage available
- Bathtub or shower
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Prinzregent - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 7 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 7 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 12 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45 per night
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.