Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
- One King Bed
Club Room, 1 King Bed
Traditional Bavarian spirit in Munich city centre
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia© Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Near museum district
This traditional Bavarian-style hotel is centrally located within 150 metres of Munich's main train station and the Old, New and Modern Pinakothek Museums.
After a rich breakfast buffet guests can quiz staff for sightseeing tips; German beer, and a wide selection of cocktails are served in the Bavarian-style lobby bar.
Victorian-style air-conditioned guestrooms feature canopy beds complemented by rich earth tones and original artworks; all have wireless Internet and televisions.
Renovations & Closures
- The property is closed between 23 December and 27 December.
The King's Hotel Center was built in 2000 and has a private garden where guests can relax or take a short stroll, before heading to the lobby bar to sample local beers.
Guests can plan days out using the high-speed and wireless Internet connections in the hotel's public areas. Secure on-site parking is available for a fee.
This property welcomes pets.
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Parking garage
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 90
- Number of floors - 7
- Business services
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Secure parking
- Year Built 2000
- Secretarial services
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Television in lobby
- Translation services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Direct-dial phone
- Voice mail
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Handheld showerhead
- Bathrobes (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Air conditioning
- Flat-panel TV
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
Breakfast room - Decorated in a traditional Bavarian style, with carved wood and gold finishes. A rich breakfast buffet of hot and cold dishes is served daily.
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
The English Garden, located less than a kilometre from the hotel, has walking, running and cycling paths set amid green fields. Beer gardens can be found throughout the park tucked under the shade of chestnut trees.
Daily tours to the Dachau Memorial Camp and Neuschwanstein Castle meet daily near the Tourist Information office in front of Munich's main train station, 200 metres from King's Hotel Center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 14 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: EUR 6,00 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 13 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 15,00 per pet
- Additional Details
Children 14 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 3.5 stars.