Victorian charm in central Munich
This seven storey hotel with Victorian influences is located within 200 metres of the main train station, historic old town, and the vibrant Marienplatz.
Guests can sample draft beers and light meals in the Bavarian-style Kaminlounge, or unwind in the relaxation room with Finnish sauna, deck chairs, and hot stone bench.
Four poster beds
Victorian-style guestrooms are defined by carved oak canopy beds and original artworks; all are air-conditioned and include wireless Internet, satellite TV, and minibars.
Renovations & Closures
- The property is closed between 23 December and 26 December.This information supersedes all other information in this property's description that relates to these amenities.
The hotel has two conference rooms, seating up to 45 people. Guests can browse complimentary newspapers in the lobby and quiz multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk for tips on local sightseeing. The hotel's city center location is near shopping, the train, and metro. Wireless Internet is available in all public areas and guests are entitled to 30 minutes per day of complimentary access, after which a surcharge applies.
King's Hotel First Class also has a full service spa with a sauna. The hotel has a snack bar and a buffet breakfast is available daily.
A garage underneath the hotel provides limited parking spaces for €13 per 24 hours; additional spaces are available at a nearby guarded car park for the same price.
This property welcomes dogs.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Secretarial services
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Audiovisual equipment
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 7
- Business services
- Full-service health spa
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Business center
- Total number of rooms - 95
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Secure parking
- Snack bar/deli
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 840
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 78
- Suitable for children
- Year Built 1988
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- Shower only
- Bathroom scale
- Bathrobes (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
Breakfast room - The wood-panelled breakfast room, defined by its Victorian decor and original artwork, offers a buffet-style American breakfast daily.
Kaminlounge - The hotel's Bavarian-style Weinstube offers a menu of hot and cold snacks, such as pasta, salad and sandwiches, served throughout the day. A range of wines and draught beers is also available.
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Guests enjoy complimentary access to the hotel's relaxation room, which comprises Finnish sauna, deck chairs, hot stone bench and shower and locker rooms.
Tours to the Dachau Memorial Camp and Neuschwanstein castle leave daily from the main train station, 200 metres from the hotel. Bike rental is also available at the train station and the English Garden, 800 metres from the hotel, offers over 10 kilometres of biking, running and walking paths.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Playground nearby
- Sauna in spa
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 17 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: EUR 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: EUR 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: EUR 6,00 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 13 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per room, per night
- Additional Details
Children 14 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 star.