Book your room at Le Méridien München
Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 King Bed
- 1 King Bed
- 1 king
- 1 King Bed
Centrally-located hotel with full service spa
Near old town
This modern, centrally located hotel lies directly opposite Munich's main train station and within 500 metres of the old town and Theresienwiese - site of the annual Oktoberfest.
Guests can unwind and recuperate in the hotel's spa, which includes an indoor pool, sauna, and health club, and offers numerous beauty and massage treatments.
Rich earth colors define modern guestrooms, including air conditioning, plasma-screen TVs, minibars, and marble bathrooms with robes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Le Méridien München
- At your hotel
Guests are greeted by uniformed doormen before entering the lobby. Complementing the rich earth tones, modern nut-wood furnishings and marble floor of the lobby, a striking panther statue is displayed against the backdrop of the hotel's inner courtyard garden. Le Méridien München's clientele is varied, with business guests giving way to tourists on weekends. The hotel is conveniently located near a metro and train station. Shopping is located nearby.
The pet-friendly hotel has a 24-hour business center and multiple conference and meeting rooms totaling 6574 square feet (611 square meters). The ballroom provides direct access to the inner courtyard and the meeting areas are naturally lit, air-conditioned and fitted with audiovisual equipment. An airport shuttle (surcharge) is available on request and the hotel provides complimentary wireless (high-speed) Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge) and parking (limited availability) for a fee.
Le Méridien München's Parisian restaurant, Le Potager, offers French cuisine combined with other Mediterranean fare, and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner with courtyard dining during the warmer months. Le Bar serves an extension menu of cocktails, spirits, wine and beer as well as hot and cold snacks.
Guests can use the computer station to plan a day's sightseeing, or quiz staff at the 24-hour front desk for information on local attractions. Secure valet parking is available for a surcharge.
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Full-service health spa
- Currency exchange
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Total number of rooms - 381
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Number of floors - 9
- Beauty services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer rental
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Internet point
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 611
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 6574
- Secretarial services
- Breakfast available (surcharge) buffet
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- In your room
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Plasma TV
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- Eat and drink
Le Potager - Modern restaurant serving buffet-style breakfast, lunch and a dinner menu emphasising French and Mediterranean cuisine accompanied by a selection of over 80 wines. Offers views of the hotel's courtyard garden, where guests can take their meals during the warmer months. Varying culinary themes are offered throughout the year. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Le Bar - Contemporary bar and lounge that offers an extensive drinks and cocktails menu and light meals such as salads and sandwiches.
- Have Fun
The hotel provides a voucher for accessing selected cultural venues.
The hotel's full-service spa offers a range of beauty and massage treatments (surcharge). There are deck chairs for lounging around the indoor pool and hot tub, and the fitness room comprises cardio machines, a weight training machine, free weights and a TV. There is also a sauna, steam room, relaxation room, lockers and showers, and complimentary towels and bathrobes are provided.
The English Garden, located one kilometre from the hotel, has walking, running and cycling paths set amid green fields. Beer gardens can be found throughout the park, tucked under the shade of chestnut trees.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Swimming on site
Spa facilities include a gym with cardio and strength equipment, a heated pool, spa tub, steam bath, and a sauna and steam room with towels, lockers, and showers. Tanning beds and massage treatments are also available (surcharge).
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Le Méridien München
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 25
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 19 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 6 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per room, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60 per night
- We Should Mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Complimentary Museum Entrance
Guests booking any room or rate category at the Le Méridien München receive the following:
- Complimentary entrance to a museum of the hotel's choice